Myelin Resources is a boutique Information Technology (IT), Engineering and Communication Services company, providing IT strategic consulting, staffing infrastructure and application solutions. Myelin Resources serves the IT and communications industry, matching the most talented professionals in the field with client companies in need of expertise. Whether you need end-to-end capabilities or modular services that can augment your existing teams and fill gaps in your program plans, we partner with you to create the best-fit solution. Our unmatched IT talent management expertise enables us to secure and deploy the right IT professionals through the best service delivery models to achieve program goals. Myelin’s placement process ensures the client and technical professional’s satisfaction throughout every phase of the engagement. Myelin’s nearly 20 years of experience and heritage of service has led us to our success.
- Small Business Company
- We deliver great IT professionals, so that you can stay on budget, on schedule, and maintain high quality standards for IT initiatives.
- We bring together an unparalleled network of credentialed IT professionals, with real-world insight into how IT gets done.
- We optimize your organization’s most variable and only renewable asset: human capital.
- Our solutions are straightforward, delivered by professionals with proven talent.
An Information Technology Consulting
And Executive Search Firm
CAGE CODE: 6WLE8
NAICS: 561320, 541519, 5415512, 541690, 541990, 541511, 541513, 541330
Myelin Government Services supports federal, state and local government programs. Whether you need end-to-end capabilities or modular services that can augment your existing teams and fill gaps in your program plans, we partner with you to create the best-fit solution. Our unmatched IT talent management expertise enables us to secure and deploy the right IT professionals through the best service delivery models to achieve program goals.
Those within the government sector are tasked with pushing beyond the status quo to enhance domestic effectiveness and global competitiveness. To that end, leaders must partner with providers that have a deep understanding of their strategic goals and offer the resources and expertise to fulfill them.
Segments We Serve
- Data Center consolidations initiatives to streamline operational efficiencies
- Cyber security initiatives to defend our networks and the data stored and exchanged within them
- Cloud computing initiatives that maximize efficiencies and enable resource sharing
- Green initiatives to enhance government operations while limiting our carbon footprint
- Health and Human Services initiatives to better manage patient care through secure and meaningful use of health information
- Homeland Security initiatives supporting systems integration and rapid response effectiveness
- Veterans Affairs initiatives pertaining to the collection, exchange and analysis of electronic health records (EHR)
- Transportation initiatives to transform management of air traffic, communications and data exchange
Department of Defense
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) initiatives to deliver integrated case management solutions that help integrate and automate information across providers
- Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) initiatives to support the continuous evolution of the enterprise networks and provide secure, net-centric data and services
- Net-centric initiatives to facilitate networked applications and data while maintaining cyber security controls
- Cloud computing initiatives to share resources, software and information over the Internet